SKI MTN SUMMIT 79 + BINDINGS DIAMIR XENIC 10

-20%

SALOMON SKI MTN SUMMIT 79 + BINDINGS DIAMIR XENIC 10

Reference:


837,98 €

1 048,00 €

In stock

By buying this product you can collect up to 209 loyalty points. Your cart will total 209 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 20,90 €.


Estimate the cost of shipping & taxes.



Loading data


Share this product
Compare this product
SKI MTN SUMMIT 79 + BINDINGS DIAMIR XENIC 10

Reach all the backcountry peaks with this ultra-light ski. Designed for hikers who ski 90% of the way up and then hike the remaining 10% before descending steep couloirs and slopes, this ski is designed for sportsmen who do the entire ascent and don't miss out on the fun of the descent.

High strength
This lightweight ski is reinforced with strategically placed layers of C/FX, flax and fiberglass to provide an exceptional weight to strength ratio and an ultra-resistant tip in narrow couloirs.

Reliability
The binding area is reinforced with a titanium insert and a single-layer monocoque reinforcement for reliable binding retention, even under high torque loads.

Lightweight
Ultra-light Karuba core and TPU Koroyd tip for a very low weight.

View more

Data sheet

Brand :
Gender Man
Year 2022
Level Expert
Program Hiking
Camber Classic camber
Widht waist 79 mm
Color Black
Range Ski waist width < 85 mm
Spatula width 113 mm
Heel width 97 mm
Radius 17 m
Shape Unidirectional (Front tip)
Core Ultra-light wooden core KARUBA
Construction Koroyd
Reference size 164 cm
Rocker Tip
image_ski
Tail
97
Waist
79
Tip
113

Products in the same category

We recommend