Warning: Last items in stock!
The new Calgary 26 is the result of a collaboration between the ARVA and Picture Organic Clothing development teams and represents the combination of our technical and ecological product know-how. We used recycled polyester fabrics that make no sacrifice in performance to provide an outstanding freeride bag. The roll-top opening that can be reclosed in two different ways provides a 4L volume extension and a design that won't go unnoticed. Freeriders will appreciate the waist belt that fits perfectly around the hips to provide outstanding stability on the most demanding slopes. In your less demanding practices, you will be able to detach the belt to save space. Able to carry the widest skis, a snowboard or an ice axe, it will always be ready to accompany you in your most beautiful lines. Your safety equipment will always be accessible thanks to a dedicated compartment at the front of the bag.
- It has a volume of 26L when rolled up and can be up to 30 liters thanks to its roll-top closure.
- Removable belt equipped with a large side pocket and two accessory rings.
- Able to carry an ice axe.
- Possibility to carry a ski/snowboard on the side in an easy and quick way.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Equipped with the ultra-versatile "Daisy Chain" system that allows you to attach a multitude of accessories.
- External pocket dedicated to the storage of safety equipment.
- Compatible with hydration systems with a pipette protection in the shoulder strap.
- Thermoformed back with integrated Picture Organic Clothing logo.
- Back length of 48cm.
- Front pocket dedicated to the storage of small valuables.
- 15" laptop compatible.
- Chest strap equipped with safety whistle.
- Made of 300D polyester as well as 150D polyester liners which are both made from recycled plastic.
- YKK zipper.