HERO FIS GS PRO (R20 PRO) + BINDINGS SPX 10 B73 MONDRIAN LTD

-49%

ROSSIGNOL HERO FIS GS PRO (R20 PRO) + BINDINGS SPX 10 B73 MONDRIAN LTD

Reference:


224,98 €

448,98 €

Payment in 3x without charge
with 89,99 € + 67,50 € + 67,50 €

In stock

By buying this product you can collect up to 56 loyalty points. Your cart will total 56 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,60 €.


Estimate the cost of shipping & taxes.



Loading data


Share this product
Compare this product
HERO FIS GS PRO (R20 PRO) + BINDINGS SPX 10 B73 MONDRIAN LTD

The HERO FIS GS PRO (R20 PRO) is a junior giant ski designed for young competitors and aspiring athletes.
The HERO GS PRO is designed for Club ski racers, with a flex distribution and a new grid of adapted sizes.
Supplied with a lighter R20 PRO interface adapted to young athletes.
Delivered with the new LOOK SPX10 & NX Jr10 bindings.
Put on your wetsuit, put on your HERO FIS GS and get a head start in the medal race. Now it's your turn!

100% Track - 0% Off Track

OPTION :

- PROP TECH: In order to improve the turn entry and to have a more playful behavior, our racers and Rossignol's race department have collaborated on a new project. The result is the Prop Tech technology: the upper layer of the structure is cut longitudinally for better transmission of forces and increased ski handling. Skis with this technology are intuitive, they gain grip and precision. This technology is used by all our World Cup racers.

- CASCADE TIP : This particular spatula construction consists of the successive stopping of the two upper layers, one made of metal and the other of fiberglass. The objective is to reduce the inertia and weight of the spatula for a sharper and more available ski. This construction also allows better control of the spatula's torsion for greater grip efficiency and very precise cornering.

- ASH WOOD CORE: The ASH WOOD CORE construction is dense, durable and heavy to maximize ski stability.

- POWER TURN ROCKER WOMEN : Over 90% of the length of this ski is equipped with a camber that provides power, excellent snow feel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10% of the length is equipped with a rocker allowing the skier to initiate turns with ease and control.

- RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL : The RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL construction offers a combination of materials and walls along the entire length of the ski to optimize grip, balance and power.

View more
View the trust certificate
  • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
  • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
  • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
  • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
  • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

5 /5

Based on 1 customer reviews

  • 1
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 3
    0
  • 4
    0
  • 5
    1
Sort reviews by :

Bruno Q. published the 14/10/2020 following an order made on 14/10/2020

5/5

Skis neufs pour mon fils, ils seront essayés plus tard ...

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Data sheet

Brand :
Gender Child
Year 2018
Level Advanced
Programme Race
Camber Classic camber
Widht Waist 65 mm
Color Red
Width tip 104 mm
Widht tail 85 mm
Radius 18 m
Weight 3500 g/paire
Shape Unidirectional (Front tip)
Core Light Woodcore (poplar)
Construction Mini Cap - Sandwich
Reference size 158 cm
Rocker Tip
image_ski
Tail
86
Waist
65
Tip
104

Products in the same category