Warning: Last items in stock!
HIGHLANDER ADJUST snowshoes: Get the most grip and comfort with the Highlander Adjust. It's a formidable performer in the steepest terrain, and you'll appreciate its secure foot hold and precise, consistent tightening.
HIGHLANDER CHASSIS AND GRIP
The rocker offers a good foot roll despite the rigidity of the frame.
The aggressive multi-tooth claw for maximum traction on steep slopes. Made of stainless steel, it will stand the test of time.
The grips on the perimeter of the frame provide a powerful grip on all types of snow. The 3D wasp-waist design provides a better grip and a secure hold on slopes. In addition, these grips can be easily replaced when worn.
The structured frame and crossbars provide traction and hold on soft and compact snow.
The mini serrated grip bars on the edges of the central openings in the frame provide better grip in soft snow (TSL patent).
On hard or icy snow, the first point of contact is made by 2 crampons located under the foot support zone.
- Flexible telescopic binding that respects the foot's roll-off
- Lock Adjustment: easy to use, this adjustment allows you to memorise your shoe size for all snowshoeing trips.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM : System that eliminates pressure points by distributing the tightening evenly. The Boa® Fit System also allows you to customize your adjustment instantly to quickly and easily insert or remove your foot from the binding.
- Lateral Adjust: memory lateral adjustment to fit any width of shoe
- Ankle Pre-adjustment: allows the comfort strap to be centred on the shoe and its position to be memorised
- Heel tightening by instep strap with rack and pinion for a precise and fast fitting
- Textile comfort strap
- Noise and shock absorber
- EASY ASCENT automatic climbing wedge can be activated with the pole. The weight is distributed over the entire heel of the binding, so there is no punching sensation under the foot when climbing.